The Houston Women’s Music Festival seeks vendors who sell handmade arts and crafts, imports, or other unique items that are not available in mainstream stores. We also seek vendors that are of interest to the feminist community, such as information about groups and services.
VENDORS: All vendors need to fill out a vendor check list as well as the appropriate vendor or food vendor application (see below).
There is an additional concession/processing fee of $18 for each booth which HWMF pays to the City of Houston. The actual city fees are much more but we’ve absorbed some of the cost to benefit our loyal vendors.
Full booth 10′ x 10′: Positioned on the main level of Jones Plaza
$185 through October 1, 2011
$200 through October 15, 2011 payable only by money order.
After October 15 deadline booths will be assigned if there is availability with a fee of $225 payable by cash or money order only. No exceptions.
Half booth: 10′ across, but only 5′ deep: $90. Positioned in upper tier of Jones Plaza.
$90 through October 1, 2011
$105 through October 15, 2011 payable only by money order.
After October 15 deadline booths will be assigned if there is availability with a fee of $130 payable by cash or money order only. No exceptions.
10′ x 10′ Booth: $215 per booth. Positioned in the upper tier of Jones Plaza
10’ x 15’ Booth $280 for those vendors that need more space.
October 1, 2011 – Deadline for food vendors! Due to health permit requirements as well as application process we can not accept food vendor application after October 1, 2011.
- Full vendor booths consist of a 10′ x 10′ space
- Half booths are 10′ across but only 5′ deep (suitable for a table of information)
- Booths will have access to electricity, bring extension cords and power strips
- Price includes admission for 2 people (food vendors get admissions for 4 people)
- Vendors may purchase additional tickets for $15 (in advance) or $22 (at the door)
- Booths are assigned based on the date the entry was postmarked
- Registration form must be accompanied by check or money order except where deadline timeline requires money order.
- To rent tables through the festival, add $17 per table
For more information, please contact the vendor coordinator:firstname.lastname@example.org
Downloadable Vendor Application Forms:
Click Here For Vendor Checklist
Note: no cosmetic or hard-sell vendors are accepted. Larger companies interested in participating in the festival, please see our Sponsorship page.